Featuring Po the Panda. Wrong target 😋😝 Me and my sense of humor 😂😂😂
With you, I’m always waiting.
Waiting for my phone to light up with your name. I try to keep myself busy with other things, text other people, leave my phone in a different room, but at the end of the day, I am always waiting for your messages. I try to ask you questions that will elicit a…
They burned the bridge, then ask why I don’t visit.
“Uggghhhh, bedtime,” you announced. Your disappointment clearly emphasized by the abundance of g’s and h’s.
“The most dreaded time of the day?,” I asked.
“Next to waking up early in the morning?”
In which you agreed and added, “The best part of the day is after work. And meeting you.”
I didn’t expect that. Not when we’re about to say good night with each other.
“Me too,” I said, thinking of the best part of the day for me and told you the first thing that came to mind. “The best part of the day is meeting you and accompanying you to your jeepney stop.”
And then we said good night.
As I lay in bed that night, I went over the things I do in a day, and came up with this list:
- I’m at my happiest when I’m with you.
- What motivates me to go through the day is the thought that at the end of it, it is you I’ll be spending it with.
- The best part of the day is still meeting you after work. And catching up on series that we mutually follow. Watching a movie at the cinema. Deciding on where to eat. Having dinner. Bookshop hopping and splurging money on books. Talking. Just talking.
- And I realized that I feel conflicted if accompanying you to your jeepney stop still qualifies as one of the best parts of my day. Yes, our time together spent up to the last grain of the sand in our hourglass; but if feels sad, because in the end, I’ll see you go. And I’m going to have to go home alone. For now.
Anonymous asked: 7, 22, 24, 29
7. Any boyscout. Siya na bahala sa survival namin.
22. Ang dami ._.
24. Once upon at time :(
29. People in the past always have a special place in my heart.
Anonymous asked: 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
37. Yes, I always like someone. Hahaha. I like my parents, God, etc.
38. I don’t know yet.
39. Phasmophobia and that Ptanginang Trypophobia
40. Yes, of course!
41. My Virgi- HAHAHAHA
42. I’ve always been open to the thought.